BEA 10FALCON Falcon Industrial Door and Gate Motion Detector
BEA 10FALCON Falcon Industrial Door and Gate Motion Detector | BEA 10FALCON Falcon Industrial Door and Gate Motion Detector is an activation sensor for opening, closing and safety applications of industrial-grade gates and overhead moving doors. This motion-alert device is designed to automatically respond to various movements in it’s detection fields. Using microwave doppler radar, the sensor communicates to open, close or halt large gates and doors. A compact device in an ultra-durable ABS and heat-resistant polycarbonate housing.
Use the BEA Universal Programming Remote to set various finely-tuned detection types and tolerances as uni or bi-directional with adjustments for cross-traffic and pedestrians. Easily mountable with included bracket and weighs under 1 lb. Works well as first-line safety and convenience item. Open or close doors for ground-level warehousing, freight or any large industrial or commercial setting. Ideal for surroundings with forklifts, vehicles, workers, pedestrians or others entering or exiting and especially where there will be parallel traffic.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS | SPECS | TEC HS
- Rugged housing, motion-detector for safety and convenient automatic-operations of large-application doors and gates
- Normal-to-high mounting range: 11.5 ft to 23 ft.
- 180-degree tilt-range angle
- 10 settings for fine-tuning of detection cone area
- Conventional, 5-cable powering and logic hook-up
- Transmitter Freq: 24.125 GHz
- Detection Technology: microwave doppler RADAR
- Detection type: movement/motion
- Detection speed: 2.2 inches per second measured at sensor axis
- 33 ft of 5-wire powering and relay cable included
- Supply voltage: 12V to 24VAC +/-10 percent; 12 to 24 VDC +30 percent/-10 percent
- Output – max contact voltage: 42V AC/DC ; max contact current: 1A (resistive) ; max switching power: 30W (DC)/60VA (AC)
- Two-color programming and function indicators
- Program with 10BEAREMOTE or with device buttons
= = = = = = = = = = = =
10FALCON--MANUAL (15 downloads)