E-Z RATCH™ Garage Door Torsion Spring Winding System
Winding and unwinding of garage door torsion springs with winding bars is at best a dangerous endeavor and in worst cases has proven to be fatal. The E-Z RATCH™ Garage Door Torsion Spring Winding System makes this risky job safe, easy and fast without the worry!
The E-Z RATCH™ Torsion Spring Winding System takes only minutes to learn how to use and can produce significant savings in labor time. It is designed to meet the needs of the professional garage door technician by providing ease of operation, durability, and safer working conditions. Giving the operator control of the torsion spring at all times during the winding or unwinding operation translates into less fear, more confidence and fewer injuries on the job.
E-Z RATCH™ Torsion Spring Winding System Includes:
- Two (2) — 21″ Extendable Ratchet Handles (extend to a full 30″ in length)
- All-purpose commercial cone Gear Adapter (double-ended)
- Six (6) Cone Adapter Pins
- Safety Clamp
- Plastic Kitbox holds tool set and accessories
- Set of operating instructions
The Gear Adapter couples to a spring cone in seconds simply by the press of a latch and securing one or two pins (depending on application).
- Rotational increment: spline teeth spacing allows as small as 1/8 of a turn to wind/unwind springs in tight spaces
- Mounting arm spacing allows it to be coupled to spring cone sizes up to 4 3/4″ diameter
- Dual mounting arms allow secure coupling to commercial size springs
- Made from durable, rust resistant stainless-steel castings
Extendable Ratchet Handles
Extendable Ratchet Handles adjust with a push of a button to give the operator the leverage needed to wind and unwind commercial springs.
- Minimum length: 21″, maximum length: 30″
- Allows technician to wind residential springs without using a ladder
- Made from heavy gauge tubing and durable, rust resistant stainless-steel castings
Cone Adapter Pins
Six (6) Cone Adapter Pins:
- One (1) 7/16″
- One (1) 1/2″
- Two (2) 5/8″
- Two (2) 3/4″