E900-R Tension-Lift Hardware Kit for Single-Panel Garage Doors
E900-R Tension-Lift Hardware Kit for Single-Panel Garage Doors | E900-R Tension-Lift Hardware Kit for Single-Panel Garage Doors is a hardware assembly kit for non-sectional garage doors (also called up-and-over, tilt-open). This device secures to the door and provides the mechanical force needed to lift a single-panel, tilt-to-open residential garage door. Fastens to anchored springs on door jamb and ridged bracket which fastens to interior of door. Operates on a series of pivoting arms. Requires P-Series (“plug-end”) or SL-Series (“lock-end”) springs (sold separately). Hand-operation of slab garage doors is a convenient back-up but also a safety essential. E900-R is a simple assurance for everyday needs where an operator fails and you still have to get to work, or elsewhere. Enables you to manually open your garage but also accommodates one-piece garage doors using an operator. These devices have proven their usefulness such that California requires them in new construction and numerous West Coast HOAs are requiring them as a safety measure in the case of power outages.
- Powerful tension-spring assembly and hardware kit assures reliable open-and-close for residential, one-panel doors
- Device allows for hand-open/close and gives a smoother action for doors secured by an operator
- Spring assembly secures to door jamb; properly anchoring tension coil
- Adjustable tensioning of device means it works for new or not-so-new tilt garage-doors
- Economic solution to manual-operable garage door requirements and codes when installing or updating a single-panel garage door setting
- Includes fasteners, single assembly-interior-use spring, spring anchors, nuts, bolts, washers
- Max door weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Door height compatibility: 6 ft. 10 in. to 7 ft. 4 in.
- Door width compatibility: 6 ft. to 16 ft.