EMX IRB-325 UL325 INFRARED PHOTOEYE
The IRB-325 is an external entrapment protection device, type B1, non-contact sensor for use with automatic gates and doors. This thru beam photoeye is powered by 12 VDC to 24 VAC and has an operating range up to 65 ft.
Effective August 1, 2018: The IRB-325 is certified UL325-2018 compliant with operators that require NC monitoring.
This photoeye’s powder coated steel hoods help protect against environmental exposure and accidental contact damage from vehicles and other equipment. A NEMA 4X enclosure provides the durability required for safety applications.
- Operating range: 6 to 65 feet
- Power: 12V to 24V DC or AC 150mA
- Relay contacts: 30V 1A
- Housing: UL and CSA Type 4, 4X, 3, 3R, 12 13 Rating
- Dimensions: Height = 5.03”, Width = 3.06”, Depth = 3.02”
- Operating temperature: -40F to +170F