EMX PR-26 PREFORMED LOOP
The lightweight preformed loop is a ready-to-use loop that works with all EMX vehicle loop detectors. It is constructed of stranded wire conductors with XLP thermoplastic elastomer insulation jacketing. The outer shell is a flexible nonmetallic, .026″ diameter.
The PR-loop is suitable for saw cut, tar and concrete installations.
Available in 2×6′, 4×6′, 4×8′, 4×10′, 6×10′, and 8×12′ with a 50 ft lead.
FEATURES OF THE PREFORMED LOOP
- Built-in lightning protection
- Rugged and flexible TPE tubing
- Overall diameter of 0.26”
- Loop dimensions: 2×6, 4×6, 4×8, 4×10, 6×10 or 8×12 ft
- 50 feet of twisted and jacketed lead-in wire