EMX ULTRA-MVP-2 TWO CHANNEL MULTI-VOLTAGE VEHICLE LOOP DETECTOR
OVERVIEW OF OUR ULTRA-MVP-2
The ULTRA-MVP-2 two channel, multi-voltage vehicle loop detector combines small size with a 12VDC to 240VAC input range. Reduce inventory costs by stocking and transporting just one universal unit.
This detector features DETECT-ON-STOP™ or (DOS) technology, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop. This exclusive feature is unique to EMX and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
The ULT-MVP-2 two channel multi-voltage vehicle loop detector provides AB logic (directional mode) and one set of relays for each channel. Each output may be set for presence, normal (5 min.) or infinite presence, or DETECT-ON-STOP.
This detector is also available in a single channel unit – the ULT-MVP.
FEATURES OF OUR TWO CHANNEL MULTI-VOLTAGE VEHICLE LOOP DETECTOR
- Single or dual channel unit for US or EU wiring
- ULTRAMETER™ displays optimum sensitivity setting/crosstalk interference
- 10 sensitivity settings
- 4 operating frequencies
- Automatic sensitivity boost (ASB), delay, fail-safe/fail-secure and infinite or normal (5 min.) presence
- Small size: 73 x 38 x 78mm
- Socket mount -11 pin (JEDEC B11-88)
- CE compliant
- DETECT-ON-STOP™ allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop