2-5/8 Inch Enhanced PVC T-Channel Seal (200 ft Roll)
When it comes to sealing gaps at the top of your residential or commercial rolling steel garage door, there are literally dozens of options to choose from. Action Industries has taken the time to research these products and only offer our customers the best of the best. That is why we are proud to have the PL073-BL-W in stock and ready to ship. Black in color, this seal is made out of Alcryn which is a material similar to PVC and acts like rubber. Alcryn allows the seal to endure temperatures ranging from -40º Fahrenheit to 225º Fahrenheit. This seal has a 1/4 inch T-End and can fit into single slot retainers Bottom Seal Retainer – 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ L Shape Single Jaw and Retainer Bottom Seal – 1″ x 1 1/2″ L Shape. Thanks to the ability to slide into retainers, the PL073-BL-W can be used for other purposes as well. If you already have a header seal, the PL073-BL-W could work as a bottom seal!
HOW TO ORDER:
The PL073-BL-W is sold by the 200 foot reel. To order multiple reels please update the quantity box
- This seal has a 1/4 inch T-End and can fit into single slot retainers Bottom Seal Retainer – 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ L Shape Single Jaw
- and Retainer Bottom Seal – 1″ x 1 1/2″ L Shape
- PART NUMBER: PL073-BL-W-200
- Made out of Alcryn – A material that looks and feels like fully vulcanized rubber
- Temperature range of -40º Fahrenheit to 225º Fahrenheit
- Can be used as header seal or bottom weather seal
- 1/4 Inch wide x 1/16 inch deep T-End.
- 2-5/8 Inch wide seal