rodentBLOCK Garage Door Rodent Shield™ Kit by Xcluder®
Rodent Proofing for Garage Door Side Seals
Gaps and the holes around garage doors are a common entry point for mice, rats and chipmunks. One of the most common points of entry for rodents is by gnawing through the base of the seals on the sides of garage doors. Typically, these side seals are made of rubber or vinyl and while they make a good weatherstop, they offer no protection from rodents.
rodentBLOCK Garage Door Rodent Shields™ by Xcluder® (GDRS) offer protection from rodents at their most common point of entry. The GDRS adheres to the inside of the garage weather-stripping so it is invisible from the outside. When rodentBLOCK Garage Door Rodent Shields are used in conjunction with rodentBLOCK door seals, the area around the garage door will be completely secured from any pest invasion.
Rodent Shield features:
• Designed for commercial and residential applications
• 8” x 1” strips of adhesive backed 300 series stainless steel
• 0.05” thickness of material making it perfect for installation on the inside surface of the garage door side seal
• Easy, tool-free installation, just peel and stick
• Most installations take under 5 minutes
Rodent Shield benefits:
• Prevents damage to garage door side seals due to gnawing rodents
• Made of high quality stainless steel so it will not rust
• Invisible from the exterior — installs on the inside of weather strip and no painting or covering is required
• An inexpensive solution to a common rodent problem around households
• One size fits all — no need to measure or trim
Xcluder® is a registered trademark of Global Material Technologies, Inc. Used by permission.
Part Numbers and Sizes
- XRS-02 - 2 Piece rodentBLOCK Garage Door Rodent Shield™ Kit by Xcluder®
- XRS-04 - 4 Piece rodentBLOCK Garage Door Rodent Shield™ Kit by Xcluder®
- XRS-24 - 24 Piece rodentBLOCK Garage Door Rodent Shield™ Kit by Xcluder®
- XRS-50 - 50 Piece rodentBLOCK Garage Door Rodent Shield™ Kit by Xcluder®