ULTRA-MVP MULTI-VOLTAGE VEHICLE LOOP DETECTOR
The ULTRA-MVP multi-voltage vehicle loop detector combines small size with a 12VDC to 240VAC input range. Reduce inventory costs by stocking and transporting just one universal unit.
This detector features DETECT-ON-STOP™ or (DOS) technology, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop. This exclusive feature is unique to EMX and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
The ULT-MVP provides two relay outputs – one for indicating vehicle presence and a second for loop fault or pulse on entry/pulse on exit, or DETECT-ON-STOP.
This detector is also available in a two channel unit — the ULT-MVP-2.
- Single or dual channel unit for US or EU wiring
- ULTRAMETER™ displays optimum sensitivity setting/crosstalk interference
- 10 sensitivity settings
- 4 operating frequencies
- Automatic sensitivity boost (ASB), delay, fail-safe/fail-secure and infinite or normal (5 min.) presence
- Small size: 73 x 38 x 78mm
- Socket mount -11 pin (JEDEC B11-88)
- CE compliant
- DETECT-ON-STOP™ allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop