All prices listed in this catalog are net with no minimum order. Take advantage of Action’s quantity pricing on selected items throughout the catalog. All prices are F.O.B. Action Industries unless otherwise stated. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please call for larger-volume quotes, custom materials or special applications.
You can order from Action Industries in a variety of ways. Listed below are some of your available options.
• Phone: Call toll-free from all points in the U.S. and Canada, (800) 321-1130. Local and international calls can be placed to
(216) 252-7800. Phones are personally staffed from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. A 24-hour voicemail system is available for after-hours ordering and messages.
• Fax: Fax toll-free from all points in the U.S. and Canada, (888) 329-7880. Local and international faxes can be placed to (216) 252-7880. You can fax your orders to Action Industries 24 hours a day. All faxed orders will be sent a confirmation within 2 hours of receipt.
If you do not receive a confirmation, contact your sales representative.
• E-Mail: E-mail your orders, questions, comments and general concerns to your sales representative’s individual e-mail account. To identify the representative who services your region, please reference the map on the inside front cover.
Terms of Sale
These terms and conditions are in effect at the time of print for this catalog and are subject to change without notice. Action Industries will extend Net 30 credit terms to firms whose credit information has met and passed our credit department’s criteria. Please submit a completed credit application to apply for an open account. We ask for your agreement to pay invoices due according to terms. All credit decisions are made in our credit department and all inquiries should be directed to our credit manager.
• Net 30: All invoices are due Net 30 days after the date of invoice. Any account with past due invoices will be placed on credit hold.
• Credit Cards: Action Industries offers payment options of Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
When ordering, please provide card number, VPIN if required, expiration date, name on the card and billing address. All credit card information is kept confidential.
• Prepayment/Cash in Advance: Certain firms, due to their account status or preference, are required to pay in advance
for merchandise ordered. Payments can be mailed to: Action Industries, 12625 Berea Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44111 or charged to a credit card.
• Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF): Checks returned to Action Industries marked with non-sufficient funds will directly affect your account status. We will add a $25.00 service charge to your account balance for all returned checks.
• Stop Payment of Check: If for any reason you should stop payment on a check, without advance notice, all account privileges will be immediately suspended. All future orders will be shipped on a cash-in-advance basis.
• We do not cover replacement labor costs on defective material.